Pitching to investors is a daunting experience and more often than not ,the investor wants to know more about the person than the product . Here are some of the questions that you should practice to answer before you walk into any pitching session irrespective of your geographical location or whether you are pitching for $10000 or $10M .
- Do you or anyone on your team have any previous experience in this field ?
- Have you failed or succeeded before ? What did you learn from these experiences ?
- Why are you the best person to deliver this product to market ?
- What is your pain threshold i.e. how far are you willing to go to succeed ?
- Who else is doing this and why now?
- Where do you see this company in 5 years time ?
- Who else is on your team and why should people join your revolution ?
- What motivates you both personally and professionally ?
- Why would you take investment from us? Who else is your preferred investor?
- How well do you know this market ?
This is not an exhaustive list but it encapsulates everything an angel should know about a prospective investee to decide whether to go further and dig deeper.
This is a modified version. Source: Hackeroom